- This event has passed.
Torrumbarry Xtreme Marine Fishing Classic 2021
March 27 @ 7:00 am - March 28 @ 1:00 pm
The 2021 Classic proudly brought to you by Xtreme Marine.
Over $8,000 worth of prizes to be won!
Location: Horseshoe Bend on the Murray River, Headworks Road, Torrumbarry
Camping: On site
Catering: NO CATERING this year due to Covid-19 restrictions. BYO EVERYTHING
Saturday 27th of March 7:00am – 5:00pm
Sunday 28th of March 7:00am – 11:00am
Lure Board Raffle
- Entry by lure donation only
- All lures must be in good working order
- Hard body lures or spinner baits only, no soft plastics
- Small lures receive 1 ticket and large lures receive 2 tickets into the raffle
Winner takes all!!!
Presentation of Prizes
It is expected that presentations will take place from approximately 12.30pm on Sunday. The Committee understands that many of you have to travel home and will endeavour to begin presentations as soon as the winners are known.
Fishing must be within the nominated boundaries – Upstream of the Weir to downstream of the jetties at All Rivers Run Caravan Park. The boundaries are identified by yellow floating markers.
- Longest Native Fish – Men
- Longest Native Fish – Women
- Mystery Length Yella
- Overall Length Native
- Carp Lotto
- Longest Native Fish – Boys
- Longest Native Fish – Girls
- Carp Lotto
Purchase Tickets via the Try Booking link:
Torrumbarry Community Club Committee Organiser: Sam Colvin, 0457 222 320